Contact us for details
- Rates shown are inclusive of all taxes, breakfast and service charges.
- Rates shown are only applied for bookings with this system.
The Pandanus is the largest and most beautiful resort in Phan Thiet.
Built in 2004 within a ten hectare lush tropical garden on a three hundred meter long beach, the Pandanus Resort has a large range of facilities and a variety of different accommodations, all designed to make your stay relaxing and enjoyable. Adjacent to the beach is a huge free-form pool, surrounding an island covered with palm trees. The buildings are designed to complement, not compete with the natural surroundings. The beach is serene and disturbed only by an occasional fisherman in a round pitch basket, or a wind and kite surfer.
Our international management team and our local staff know how to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Welcome smiles greet you from the minute you enter the grounds. Professional masseuses offer foot and body massages on the beach, around the pool, or in our luxurious spa. Waiters and waitresses bring your meals to you while you relax under beachfront parasols. Local Cham musicians perform soothing music while you dine.
The Pandanus Resort offers six types of accommodations.
Standard rooms are located on the second floor of a two-storey building. They all come with two twin beds and the only room type in the resort that do not have balconies or terraces.
Superior rooms are located in two and three-storey buildings throughout the resort. They have private furnished balconies and a choice of either two double beds or one king size bed.
Junior Suites are also located in two and three-storey buildings, come with king-size beds and are the only room types with both a bathtub and a standing shower. All other room types only have standing showers.
Family Suites are located in two and three-storey buildings and have two bedrooms, two bathrooms. One bedroom has a king-size bed and the second bedroom has either two or three double beds.
Executive Apartments are located in a two-storey building and have two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a sitting room. One bedroom has a king-size bed and the second bedroom has either two or three double beds.
The one-storey private Bungalows are scattered throughout the gardens and are the closest accommodations to the beach and pool area. The bungalows have a choice of either two double beds or one king-size bed.
- IDD telephone
- Telephone extension in each bathroom
- Color cable television with CNN, BBC, HBO, MTV, DW-TV, Russian television, Australia Network and Star Movies
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- In-room safe
- Coffee and tea making facility
- Hair dryer
- Robes & slippers
Facilities & Services
The twenty-four hour "Cafe Blue Lagoon" restaurant provides an extensive selection of both western and vietnamese cuisines, and Vietnamese cooking classes are offered in the restaurant five days a week.
For those who just want a drink after a hard day of swimming and lying around the beach, our open-air "Waterfall Lounge" has a full bar, billards tables and plenty of overstuffed chairs. Every afternoon except Sunday, the general manager invites all guests to the Waterfall Lounge for a complimentary wine and cheese reception. Most evenings our in-house band "Stardust" performs in the lounge between 8:00 PM and 10:00 PM
A flood-lit tennis court is located in the garden, allowing the maximun amount of privacy. Tennis balls and racquets are available at the gift shop.
Adjoining the largest swimming pool in Mui Ne is a Jacuzzi bath, large enough to accommodate more than a dozen guests at one time. A fully-equipped fitness center, a massage and spa, a games room, a children's play area, two karaoke rooms and a discotheque are all located below "Cafe Blue Lagoon". The spa offers a wide range of rejuvenating and restorative treatments, including traditional massages, facials, pedicures, manicures, mud and seaweed wraps, and aromatherapy. Sauna and steam rooms are located in the locker room next to the spa.
Foreign currency exchange is available at reception , and arrangements for tours and transfers from the resort to either Ho Chi Minh City, Dalat, or Nha Trang may be made at the front desk. Adjacent to the front desk is our business center with computer stations, printers and internet access. Across the lobby is the gift shop, which sells toiletries, snacks, soft drinks and locally made handicrafts. Wifi is available in all guest rooms, reception areas, The Cafe Blue Lagoon & The Waterfall Lounge..
Bicycles are available for use at any time and are complimentary to all guests. A complimentary shuttle is provided daily to the town of Mui Ne and the tourist strip of Ham Tien. Every morning, a walking tour of Mui Ne and the Mui Ne market is offered complimentary to all guests.
- Cafe Blue Lagoon: Large open-air restaurant with seating for 200 people, serving European, American and Vietnamese cuisines. Nightly entertainment provided by a Cham orchestra with dancers.
- Waterfall Lounge: Open-air lounge and billiards bar serving snacks and a full range of wines, beers and cocktails
- Sun Terrace: Poolside bar facing the ocean. Daytime menu with sandwiches, burgers and snacks.
- Poolside barbecue buffets every Saturday night and throughout the week in the high season.
- Black and White Discotheque: Small but trendy night club with dancing to pre-recorded music
- Stardust performs pop and R&B songs from the fifties until today. This multi-talented group performs at poolside during our buffet dinners and in the Waterfall Lounge on evenings that we do not offer a poolside buffet.
- Cham band: Cham band performs traditional music in the open air lobby as guests arrive and at Cafe Blue Lagoon Restaurant in the evening.